Tuesday 6 September 2011

Some Quick Notes

I just wanted to throw out a couple of housekeeping notes here:

1. I've been working this weekend, so some stuff that I wanted to get up on Sunday or Monday didn't get done.  I should have something new up this afternoon or tonight, and then more new content on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

2. I just noticed today that it appears some or all of the pictures will at times not appear when using Google Chrome.  I'm not sure why this is.  If anyone is having this problem as well, let me know in the comments.  Also, if anyone is more tech savvy than I am (like if there's a dumb 5 year old out there) and knows what's up and /or how to fix it, throw me a bone in the comments.

3. Before I go, congratulations to Brady Hoke for his first win at Michigan, and congratulations to the team for the first win of the season.  Go Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment